Senior Fullstack Developer
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you will be an essential part of the rapidly growing development team at Smart Reporting. You will bring your entire experience to bear as we strive to build a high performance, high quality SaaS product for AI driven precision medicine.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Development of our React/Typescript frontend and/or our PHP backend as part of one of our Scrum teams.
- Development of the underlying architecture using Jenkins and Kubernetes.
- Work on challenging and interesting technical problems, such as the integration of voice recognition, computer vision, 2D and 3D visualizations, fast, rich user interactions, scalable content management etcetc.
Who we are looking for
- You have a very strong background in software development with 3+ years of professional web development experience and are excited to work on challenging problems.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in at least 3 out of: React, TypeScript, PHP, Elixir.
- You enjoy mathematics and algorithms.
- You have strong communication and written language skills in English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in distributed computing and/or machine learning.
- Healthcare IT domain knowledge, e.g. familiarity with DICOM, HL7 and similar standards.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field is a strong plus.
If you are uncertain whether you satisfy these requirements, please do get in touch.
What we offer
- The opportunity to drive the development of a cutting-edge medical software product that enjoys rapid growth and significant funding from top-tier investors and EU grants.
- A positive, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Munich, the most livable city in 2018.
- Experience and support with getting your visa (if you need one).
- Pick your own gear: Linux, Mac, Windows - whatever works best for you.
- Sponsored German classes.
- Outstanding compensation based on experience.
- The opportunity to work on a product that can make a real difference in the field of health care and people’s lives.