Senior Associate Physician (M.D.)
As a full-time Senior Associate Physician at Smart Reporting, you will be developing medical content for our Smart Radiology application. You will work in a team of other expert physicians to create structured reporting templates & modules for our users including detailed background information. You will work closely with our sales and project management team as leading hospitals, private practices, and scientific societies are our customers and require individualized and high-quality medical content for our platform. As a Senior Associate Physician, you would also directly interact with customers to understand their demands and needs regarding the medical content.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop medical content together with a team of expert physicians, editors, and medical students.
- Use your expertise to create efficient reporting templates with excellent usability for clinical users.
- Stay updated on current medical guidelines and relevant classifications.
- Optional: Present Smart Radiology to new customers at their institution together with our sales team.
Who we are looking for
- M.D. degree with detailed medical knowledge.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail. Meticulous work ethic and quick understanding of complex medical knowledge are essential character traits for this position.
- A hands-on work approach and great team spirit.
- Excellent communication skills and reliability are key for us to build a productive team.
- Excellent English and German language skills. Additional languages are a plus.
- Willing to work full-time on-site at our Munich office. Relocation assistance possible.
Nice to haves:
- Prior research experience (list publications) since it shows us that you can work effectively in a team. Most of our senior physicians including our CEO have published dozens of papers.
- You have 2+ years work experience in the field of radiology, neuroradiology, pathology, or cardiology.
- Proven track record of given scientific presentations and good public speaking skills. While not mandatory, this would enhance your position as we are looking for physicians who could also present our product to new customers at their institutions together with our sales team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to drive the development of a cutting-edge medical software product that enjoys rapid growth and significant funding from top-tier investors and EU grants.
- A positive, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality.
- Regulated working hours and a beautiful office in the heart of Munich, the most livable city in 2018.
- Regular company events, team lunches and free beverages.
- Pick your own gear: Linux, Mac, Windows - whatever works best for you.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- The opportunity to work on a product that improves health care and ultimately people’s lives.